Golf Course Policies
- The Golf Course is open to authorized golf course customers and LWCC members only. All golfers must register in the golf shop and are to pay the appropriate green fees prior to accessing the golf course. Failure to do so could result in a fine due to the following ordinance: No trespassing - property open to authorized golf course customers only - Stats. § 943.13 -Trespass to Land
- Pedestrian activity is not permissible on the golf course when the golf course is open for play.
- Lake Wisconsin Country Club does not have a siren to warn golfers of inclement weather. It is up to the golfer themselves to determine if they feel threatened by the weather. If you do feel threatened by the weather, please walk off the golf course.
- With the exception of service dogs, no unauthorized dogs or pets are allowed on the golf course grounds, which includes all courses, clubhouse, putting green, range and patio.
- No vehicles other than authorized LWCC Golf Carts or Personal Carts that have paid a Trail Fee.
- Be aware of your pace of play – keep up with the group in front of you at all times. Pace should not exceed 2 hours and 8 minutes per 9-holes, or 4 hours and 15 minutes for 18 holes.
- If there is no starter, you are responsible to be at the 1st tee at your designated tee time. Golfers may not tee off early without golf shop approval.
- Please remember to replace all divots, repair all ball marks, and rake the bunkers during your round.
- Golf carts must be kept at least 30ft from Greens and Tee Boxes at all times. Please do not park the carts off the side of the cart paths.
- For the safety of others, please yell fore immediately following an errant shot as a way to warn other people that a ball might be heading their way.
- You may not stop for an extended period of time after 9 holes if continuing to play 18 holes. If you’d like to order food, please call the restaurant in advance or utilize any of the grab and go snacks in the golf shop.
- We do not have a siren to warn golfers of inclement weather; therefore, it is up to the golfers themselves to determine if threatening weather is imminent. LWCC reserves the right to close the golf course to golf carts due to excess moisture or inclement weather.
- To help keep everyone safe while on the golf course, please use caution while playing, don’t swing the golf club near others, yell fore should your ball fly astray, and drive carefully if you're using a golf cart.
- Per WI state law, carry-on alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Dress code - proper golf attire is required; tee shirts, shorts, and denim are acceptable. Shirts and shorts must be worn at all times. Golf shoes are recommended but tennis shoes or gym shoes are also acceptable. Shoes with non-golf spikes, heels, or any other bottoms that could inflict damage to the turf will not be allowed.